As a child I was drawn to soccer, gymnastics and martial arts.
High school areas of competition included varsity football, soccer and track along with club and varsity cheerleading.
In college, I was a varsity cheerleader and at the same time competed on a national champion coed club team.
I thought that participation alone in athletics would allow me to maintain good health and to be physically fit. I believed my sport was all that was needed. I was not yet aware of the importance of nutrition, strength training, cardio development, and lifestyle.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of North Texas in 2009, I was driven to learn more about physical fitness. My passion was fitness and fitness training. Just for fun, I enrolled in a course at the Cooper Institute in Dallas. It was there that I found what I had been searching for.
To me physical fitness is a way of life and getting there is a lifestyle. Physical fitness is not just being able to participate or to compete in a sport, but it involves diet, strength, and stamina.
I develop in each client, the achievement of and the ability to maintain fitness through nutrition, resistant weight training, cardio development, and lifestyle.
My goal is to help others to become passionate about their own physical fitness.
- Cooper Institute Training
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist Certified (CES)
- NASM Performance Enhancement Cerified (PES)
- University of North Texas – Bachelors Degree 2009
- NCA Collegiate Cheerleading National Champion
- NCA Highschool Individuals National Champion
- Gymnastics State Competitor
- All State – Football
- Karate/Martial Arts – Multiple Time Youth Champion